Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bugging "Johann" the dog



Yesterday, I was visited by Johann,the dog. I checked out his blog and learned that he was rescued and adopted in 2004. He was named after Johann Sebastian Bach. Johann has been competing in agility training since June 2005 and he is a 2007 Cynosport World Games Dog Agility Grand Prix Qualifier! Congratulations, Johann! Your mum must be so proud!!!

If you want to care for a dog, please visit Johann's Rescue Me blog. Everyday, a dog is featured who has been rescued through the help of the following shelter and rescue organizations.

1-800-Save-A-Pet
AnimalShelter.Org
Dogsblog.com
Petfinder.com
Pets911
PupForum.com

If you love dogs, please show your support and help save a dog's life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! how cute,it would be nice if i have this one,I too care for dogs very much.

Spencer said...

Great post, Johann is doing great work and rescue dogs are awesome, I know because I am one!

Johann The Dog said...

Thanks for the post! We sure do appreciate you mentioning my Rescue Me blog, and helping those great pups find great homes!

And thanks to you Spencer, my friend.

Johann