Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dog Style: Rover

How gorgeous are these pooches! Their stylish clothes are designed by Rover, an instant favorite Etsy shop for me. I love the fact that the styles are very simple yet classy so dogs look comfortable wearing their outfits.

Anne Marie Minardi and Gillian Ward are the proud owners of this clothing store for dogs. Anne was inspired to start the business in 2007 when she couldn't find the right clothing and accessories for her puppy, Ella. Hop over Rover or check out their blog for updates and fabulous photos of dogs here.

dogs in clothes

dogs in clothes
via: Rover

2 comments:

ces said...

The pictures are as great as the dog clothes. I particularly love the clothes in the first two pictures... :)

Christie (and her dog Tiffany) said...

How cute! I definitely need to check out that store. My dog could use a coat for winter, and those coats in the pictures are adorable. I also love the little dog in the shirt and tie, haha.