Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Journey of One Dog's Battle to Cancer


One of the hardest things about taming a friend is saying goodbye. Losing a friend, a loved one to sickness is such a painful and unbearable loss.

It is true, "One runs the risk of crying when one allows himself to be tamed." - The Little Prince (Antoine de Saint Exupery)

I planned to skip a post today, tired from work. But I found the Red Dog Diary:A Dogumentary and met Raja, an 8 year old Golden Retriever who have been diagnosed with bone cancer. I knew when I read the blog caption that watching the trailer would make me cry. But I did anyway, and I just had to share this. Visit the blog and see the inspiring trailer of one dog's battle with cancer.

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Thank you for helping us share Raja's story.